VideoGamer.com Plays February 26, 2012

Show Topics In:
Posted 9:37am on Sun 26 February 2012
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays February 26, 2012
This week the team plays MotorStorm RC, Snake Eater 3D, Skyrim, and Brutal Legend.

Read Article
Posted 9:37am on Sun 26 February 2012
dudester
In response to Topic
This week the team plays MotorStorm RC, Snake Eater 3D, Skyrim, and Brutal Legend.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Not a whole lot this week but I did get in some words with friends including being skooled by cheekylee!
Posted 10:06am on Sun 26 February 2012
munkee
In response to dudester's
Not a whole lot this week but I did get in some words with friends including being skooled by cheekylee!

» Go to dudester's original post
I used to play Words with Friends.. Until I found out that most people were cheating, haha.
Posted 1:25pm on Sun 26 February 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

I have a full set of enchanted Daedric Armour. Haven't been playing Skyrim for a few months though, this week it has been all Test Drive Unlimited 2 and WRC2 which, strangely enough, has a lot of RPG elements in it (unlock new engineers/PR people, level up Sponsors for better payouts and... nope that's it).

It's also the only rally game in my collection so it's a much welcome break from the usual, cheers for sending it to me Mr. Gaston.
Posted 1:32pm on Sun 26 February 2012
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

This week has been all about MGS3: Snake Eater, for me. Just about to finish it this afternoon - been searching for the Kerotans in every scene and think I have them all...

I had hoped for a little bit more of the ME3 Multiplayer mode, but usual team mates have other plans on that title...

One other demo which is surprising me is Burgertime - but I shall wait for it to be reduced in a sale before picking it up.

NIce to se Emily checking out Brutal Legend - I played through it not so long ago, and thought it to be a most underrated title, with overly harsh criticisms levelled at it.
Posted 1:39pm on Sun 26 February 2012
pblive
In response to Topic

Read Article

Motorstorm RC is excellent, even if I do still swear at the controls from time to time. Also been playing every Vita game I can get my hands on.
Posted 3:35pm on Sun 26 February 2012
BC_Animus
In response to Topic

Read Article

Heh @Neon. I had a similar problem with MGS4, tried playing it several times, but each time I try I had to sit through about 45 minutes of cutscenes, before the game allows me to crawl on the floor for a minute, before showing me another half hour of cutscenes. Each time I try going back I get bored after that, and quits.

I didn't get very far with MGS3 either, even though everyone thought it was the best game ever made, I just wasn't a fan of the controls, or all the crawling and eating in the game. <shrug>
Posted 3:48pm on Sun 26 February 2012
Graboot
In response to Topic

Read Article

All over Borderlands this week while my friend waits for his copy of Splinter Cell: Conviction to arrive (thanks for the recommendation Martin).
Posted 8:16pm on Sun 26 February 2012
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing odd games on MW3 and Syndicate. Syndicate has strong Deus Ex: HR vibes and will no doubt be the heaviest comparison in most reviews. The action is brilliant but it is rather clunky at times.

The game is challenging just on normal, which is also a nice positive. I think having far too much vibes from Deus Ex into this game, may damage it, but I don't know. I will have to wait and find out for when I do complete this game.
Posted 8:22pm on Sun 26 February 2012
David_C
In response to Topic

Read Article

Long time no post, the past couple of weeks have been hectic to say the least.

Not much gaming at all lately Sad but I did pick up UFC 3 the other day and I am impressed, subtle changes but the game is a lot better than the 2010 edition. I played with my friends yesterday and we had a blast on it, and the new Pride mode adds a new dimension. I used to love watching Pride so to hear the music, to hear Lenne Hardt announce the figthers and to fight in the Pride ring was pretty epic. Just started a career and I haven't played online yet but I am impressed...especially bearing in mind I was in two minds whether to pick it up...
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site