VideoGamer.com Plays January 20, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 10:13am on Sun 20 January 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays January 20, 2013
This week the team has been playing CoD 4, Football Manager 2013, Firefall, and Dota 2.

Read Article
Posted 10:13am on Sun 20 January 2013
munkee
In response to Topic
This week the team has been playing CoD 4, Football Manager 2013, Firefall, and Dota 2.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I reinstalled Portal 2. Nuff said.
Posted 10:21am on Sun 20 January 2013
rbevanx
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I played Captain America: Super Soldier this week. Don't understand why there are so many comments suggesting it's very underrated...I thought it was quite bland but luckily quite short.

Breifly played Assassin's Creed 3 again as I bought the Season pass for it...I must be a AC series fan boy as I didn't like number 3, but I want more damn it!
    Posted 10:57am on Sun 20 January 2013
    reynoldio
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Lots and lots of FTL cos it's the best, ever. Finally managed to defeat the blimmin' Rebel Flagship (on Easy) and my that felt like a triumph! Over the course of my playtime I've managed to unlock 4 ship sytles and the alternate for 3 of those ships - just 11 more ships to hunt down Smile

Little bit Borderlands 2 DLC also, colour palette not so experimental and the missions are starting to feel like more-of-the-same, but that's hardly a criticism. The new enemies are interesting and fun too, I'll certainly be playing all through that.
    Posted 1:46pm on Sun 20 January 2013
    pblive
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Paper Mario, various iOS and android games, nothing console-wise as our windows were being done and its been a busy week.
    Posted 2:11pm on Sun 20 January 2013
    FantasyMeister
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Despite having Dishonored (thanks you guys!), Risen 2 and Resident Evil 6 sitting here for a week I'm still on Android playing Life is Crime and Texas Holdem Poker Deluxe in which I'm now a multi-millionaire.

The former game got particularly interesting this week. I've been taking over all the businesses in my own area thinking that the previous Kingpin was inactive, hadn't changed scores in a week or so. But now he's back. And he's added me as a Friend. Do I carry on building up power and whack him? Or do I share? It's not much of a quandary at present as I'm level 13 and he's level 29, but later on things could get interesting.

I'm also doing this all one-handed, sprained my left wrist in a nasty ice-fall last night so it's all strapped up and super painful to do things like play games, wield ban-hammers, type this etc. But I'll do my best.
    Posted 8:38pm on Sun 20 January 2013
    Wido
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I have been playing Devil May Cry, Need for Speed Most Wanted and FIFA 13. I'll be mainly playing DMC tomorrow, seeing as I have the whole day to myself. Might as well attempt to finish the game.
    Posted 9:16pm on Sun 20 January 2013
    Njeezy
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Far Cry 3. Forget Vaas, the real character that is a true gem in this game is Sam and not only because he's an American putting on a German accent, although it helps. Jumped back into borderlands to finish off the Torgue campaign and then continue with Hammerlock. A game with friends is still Halo 4 though.
    Posted 11:37pm on Tue 22 January 2013
    87Sarah
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Skyrim, Skyrim, Skyrim.

Though I should really play Uncharted 3 and Far Cry 2. I'm just getting really close to getting my first ever platinum...
    Posted 10:32am on Wed 23 January 2013
    EverTheOptimist
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Might have to look up Life is Crime, sounds pretty interesting if it's making you question your actions in that way FM.

For me it's been the NBA 2K13 demo as I'm skint. Ridiculous really, but I still remember the day when me and my mate realised Tony Hawk 2 was out and we were still playing the demo for the original.
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site