VideoGamer.com Plays July 22, 2012

Show Topics In:
Posted 9:25am on Sun 22 July 2012
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays July 22, 2012
This week the team has been playing Deus Ex Human Revolution and Dota 2.

Read Article
Posted 9:25am on Sun 22 July 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I spent 62 hours and 3 minutes playing Mass Effect 3 and 6 hours playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. I look forward to Commander Shepard stepping out of the shower at the start of Mass Effect 4 and informing EDI that it was all just a bad dream, and am determined never to waste money on another big-budget FPS again.

I also dabbled with Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (surprised it garnered 50 score reviews, the 28 User Metacritic seems more accurate) and Full House Poker on Arcade (brilliant, but lacks the unique community feel that TDU2 has).
Posted 9:33am on Sun 22 July 2012
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

I have played 2 hours worth apiece of my staple Minecraft: 360 Edition (just wish I could set up a slime farm so as to be able to forge the new funky sticky pistons), and The Darkness 2. I love the action and the whole quad-wielding concept, and the Gun Focus talent is sublime, but... I really don't like how overly linear it it, compared to the first title. That was semi-open, had side missions, and plenty of collectibles hidden throughout the world. Another case of a FPS being turned into an overly-scripted film-like experince, AGAIN. *le sigh*
Posted 9:46am on Sun 22 July 2012
rbevanx
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Did Black Ops 2 on the PS3 and MW3 spec ops dlc...mainly to pass the time and Cloudy with a chance of meatballs which is average and a bit of Mass Effect 3 online.

Started playing Crysis 1 on PS3 now.
    Posted 12:20pm on Sun 22 July 2012
    Ghost5
    In response to Clockpunk's
    I have played 2 hours worth apiece of my staple Minecraft: 360 Edition (just wish I could set up a slime farm so as to be able to forge the new funky sticky pistons), and The Darkness 2. I love the action and the whole quad-wielding concept, and the Gun Focus talent is sublime, but... I really don't like how overly linear it it, compared to the first title. That was semi-open, had side missions, and plenty of collectibles hidden throughout the world. Another case of a FPS being turned into an overly-scripted film-like experince, AGAIN. *le sigh*

» Go to Clockpunk's original post
    I heard you like Farming.

I've been playing SWTOR... Again...
    Sith Juggernaut is level 46 currently. Once I reach level 50 I'm going to create a puresith Jedi Consular!
    Posted 1:25pm on Sun 22 July 2012
    Clockpunk
    In response to Ghost5's
    I heard you like Farming.

I've been playing SWTOR... Again...
    Sith Juggernaut is level 46 currently. Once I reach level 50 I'm going to create a puresith Jedi Consular!

» Go to Ghost5's original post
    Indeed I do - add a few more crops, and the entire experience could pass for a Harvest Moon-like experience...
    Posted 8:21pm on Sun 22 July 2012
    thedanyrand
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I got a few games from Steam that Iv been playing. Portal, Puzzle Dimension, Cthulu Saves the World, Audiosurf, and just picked up a Worms Golf game lol. Now if I see Vessel going for under a fiver Il be set.
    Posted 9:09pm on Sun 22 July 2012
    reynoldio
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I read it at my PC upon which I game. Not seriously though, mind. Certainly not seriously enough for DOTA.

Bit of Civ V, plenty of Bit.trip Runner and Beat and a touch of a thousand other Steam sale numbers...
    Posted 9:08am on Mon 23 July 2012
    dav2612
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Got the platinum trophy for Lego Batman 2 which was a decent game but I'm a little disappointed in it.

I moved onto Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath which seems like a good one. And I'm continuing with Rage.
    Posted 9:51am on Mon 23 July 2012
    dazzadavie
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I getting my way thought Burnout Paradise City which while taking some time is still lots of fun.
    Finished the Zombie Island of Dr Ned which was such a good way to go after the end game. Started the The Secret Armory of General Knoxx and finding that my weapons might not be cut out for it. Which is a shame as I thought just for once I have a good selection.
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site