VideoGamer.com Plays June 28, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 3:01pm on Fri 28 June 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays June 28, 2013
The games that have been making VideoGamer.com's lives better and worse this week.

Read the full article
Posted 3:01pm on Fri 28 June 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
The games that have been making VideoGamer.com's lives better and worse this week.

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I'm just working on beating everyone's ranks on Raptr (watch out, I'm coming for you!), which means playing lots of different games, which thankfully is still more fun than feeling like work.

But mostly still Defiance. Bit disappointed there's no endgame yet so I'm just grinding loot for tiny incremental improvements.

Would dearly love to start spending more time with Spartacus free-to-play as it has a decent amount of depth to its character-building side if you put some time into it and learn to counter/parry/dodge effectively, but there are only so many grinds I can undertake at one time.
Posted 4:20pm on Fri 28 June 2013
Nxs
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Been playing Tina Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep since Tuesday.
Beat in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode and did almost every side quest, finished it up on True Vault Hunter mode a little bit ago and have a few side quests left, then I will be playing it in normal mode.

After that, going to finish all quests in all modes. It is a Borderlands 2 weekend. Grin
Posted 4:31pm on Fri 28 June 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Not a lot this week due to other commitments. I gave The Last Of Us a good few hours and most of the rest of my gaming time has been taken up by the ever increasing neediness of Animal Crossing New Leaf, which screams and shouts at me if I haven't touched it for more than a couple of hours.

Luckily, it's a burden worth undertaking and having 4 people heading off to the island. then bobbing about in the water is more fun than it should ever be.
Posted 11:10pm on Fri 28 June 2013
FrostySphincter
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Played the last of us, good game.
Finished Oracle of seasons, good game.
Started Oracle of ages, good game.
Played a bit of MH3U on 3ds, good game.
And Intend to have a go on disaster day of crisis soon, hopefully a good game.
Posted 7:24pm on Sat 29 June 2013
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read the full article

This is the first week of my holiday, and I've played more video games this week then I have in months.

I first finished in a single sit down Thomas was Alone, which is a really good game, although the final third of the game does change things around story wise to the games detriment in my opinion. I've started Mark of the Ninja and Bastion. I picked up where I left off on AC3 on Wii U, as well as beating New Super Lugi U. I've played a lot of Scrolls multiplayer. I played through the two Project X Zone demo's. And I intend to play some Civ 4 tomorrow among other things.
Posted 6:19pm on Sun 30 June 2013
Hindu_Cow
In response to Topic

Read the full article

This week I have been mainly playing "The knife of dunwall" dlc for dishonoured. It was pretty good but short, Daud had more character than corvo which was good but a shame we didnt spend more time with him.

I have also been making my way through wizadry 8, got it off GoG . Great game which i loved playing as a child. But its pretty big and long and im making slow progress.
Posted 11:15am on Tue 2 July 2013
Graboot
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Played and finished (for the first time) Gears of War 2 & 3 which I absolutely loved and then almost immediately after started The Last of Us. That was one hell of a shock, tempo-wise I can tell you.
Posted 11:20am on Tue 2 July 2013
Grammartron
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Cracking through my Insanity playthrough of Mass Effect 2. It's kicking my behind, and I am loving EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of it. Nearing the dreaded Horizon fight, so apologising to my controller in advance in case it goes sailing across the room at any point...
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site