VideoGamer.com Plays March 8, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 5:06pm on Fri 8 March 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays March 8, 2013
This week the team has been playing God of War: Ascension, Tomb Raider, and Civ V.

Read Article
Posted 5:06pm on Fri 8 March 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
This week the team has been playing God of War: Ascension, Tomb Raider, and Civ V.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Still playing Life is Crime on Android. But also got distracted enough to start the opening bits of Assassin's Creed: Revelations snagged in the recent XBox Live sale (£8.99). So now I'm flitting between the two.
Posted 5:13pm on Fri 8 March 2013
rbevanx
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing and nearly finished Uncharted Golden Abyss which has been alright but forgetable.
    Also a bit of Playstation All Stars Battle Royal which is good fun.
    Posted 8:17pm on Fri 8 March 2013
    Woodfella
    In response to Topic

Read Article

This is what you say you've been playing, but I don't believe you. I'm gonna need proof.

Also I've been playing Dark Souls, Fez and MgR. Fez is bloody good, accidentally took the notebook full of notes and drawings of the code to my workshop yesterday though...
    Posted 8:32pm on Fri 8 March 2013
    Mintyrebel
    In response to Woodfella's
    This is what you say you've been playing, but I don't believe you. I'm gonna need proof.

Also I've been playing Dark Souls, Fez and MgR. Fez is bloody good, accidentally took the notebook full of notes and drawings of the code to my workshop yesterday though...

» Go to Woodfella's original post
    Is that video taped proof because I have an informant that tells me they haven't played anything more than the demos! Also I don't think this "Tom Orry" guy actually exists Tongue
    Posted 10:08pm on Fri 8 March 2013
    GamingWithLC
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Tomb Raider is fantastic! Best game I've played so far in 2013. GoW: Ascension I'm still playing despite reviews, love that franchise.
    Posted 11:15am on Sat 9 March 2013
    BC_Animus
    In response to Topic

Read Article

The ranged naval units and the Gaint Robots in the Civ expansion makes the game almost too easy, heh.

Anyways on my end I've been playing The Sims 3 quite a bit, but right now I'm on the PS3 playing Final Fantasy XIII. Probably about... 5 or 6 hours in now and I still have no idea what the hell's happening. I'm enjoying it, but confused as hell atm.
    Posted 11:26am on Sat 9 March 2013
    Mintyrebel
    In response to BC_Animus's
    The ranged naval units and the Gaint Robots in the Civ expansion makes the game almost too easy, heh.

Anyways on my end I've been playing The Sims 3 quite a bit, but right now I'm on the PS3 playing Final Fantasy XIII. Probably about... 5 or 6 hours in now and I still have no idea what the hell's happening. I'm enjoying it, but confused as hell atm.

» Go to BC_Animus's original post
    So you only have around 20-30 hours left of the tutorial then.
    Posted 11:27am on Sat 9 March 2013
    Mintyrebel
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I've been playing Guild Wars 2, I would post how good it is but that would take time, time that I could have killed at least 3 Bandits in. GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE!
    Posted 11:39am on Sat 9 March 2013
    clangod
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Played a demo level of Ascension last October and it was awesome.

Really keen to see the finished product.
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site