VideoGamer.com Plays May 20, 2012

Show Topics In:
Posted 10:03am on Sun 20 May 2012
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays May 20, 2012
This week the team plays Trials Evolution, Diablo III, and Hitman: Sniper Challenge.

Read Article
Posted 10:03am on Sun 20 May 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
This week the team plays Trials Evolution, Diablo III, and Hitman: Sniper Challenge.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Raptr says:

Diablo III: 27 hours and 15 minutes (My new love)
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction: 16 hours and 20 minutes (My old love)
Minecraft: 1 hour and 2 minutes (Not me, it was my daughter)
Inkball: 15 minutes (Testing out Raptr functionality)

I've also bought a new mouse, the last one died of left-clickitis. Thanks, Diablo. So whilst I was at it I splashed out on a new mousemat with a wrist support spongy thingy, highly recommended.
Posted 10:48am on Sun 20 May 2012
Njeezy
In response to Topic

Read Article

This week I have mostly been playing.... Max Payne 3.
Side note: The multiplayer is surprisingly fun.
Posted 12:13pm on Sun 20 May 2012
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

Pretty much purely Minecraft 360 Edition - still finding little bits and pieces hidden away. Such a great game, but also so much I would love to see added. I can see why the mod community really took off with the PC version.

Other than that, I bought my first PC game in years (so as to add a couple of mods and place the entire bundle in a wrapper for use with my mac: Terraria. The Obsidian mod especially seems to add a lot of new weapons and a whole slew of new environment/block/decorations (based on Ice).

Two of the most addictive games of recent times, and I get hooked as I enter my critical period for my thesis. It's not even funny! Tongue
Posted 1:46pm on Sun 20 May 2012
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

Finished off Halo CE Anniversary Edition. Halo CE sucks now. The amount of backtracking, limited array of combat approaches.... I just found the whole thing quite dull. Played it on Legendary as well, but 2P co-op so it was easy. Next up, Halo 2 on 2P co-op Legendary.
Posted 2:21pm on Sun 20 May 2012
squidman
In response to Woffls's
Finished off Halo CE Anniversary Edition. Halo CE sucks now. The amount of backtracking, limited array of combat approaches.... I just found the whole thing quite dull. Played it on Legendary as well, but 2P co-op so it was easy. Next up, Halo 2 on 2P co-op Legendary.

» Go to Woffls's original post
Nice, if you're going to end up doing a Halo 3 legendary run give me a shout because I've been looking to do that for ages.
Posted 2:59pm on Sun 20 May 2012
Hooded
In response to Topic

Read Article

I'm hitting Diablo hard today, I'm currently level 9 just shy of level 10. I've put a couple of hours into Minecraft and will continue to do so, I bought Orcs Must Die on xblm on sale, that game is great, i've played that a bit. I need to carry on with Max Payne later today, the game seems great but i'm stuck at a tough checkpoint with low ammo.

I've given up on Trials and Witcher 2 at the moment. I can see myself coming back to trials, I cant say the same for Witcher 2.

EDIT: Diablo has been down for almost 2 hours Sad Still not up.
Posted 4:16pm on Sun 20 May 2012
reynoldio
In response to Topic

Read Article

This week I've only played Florence Sydney a brand new package having appeared from my wonderful wife last Sunday morning Smile

Had she been a boy she'd have been called Neon Arthur...
Posted 5:06pm on Sun 20 May 2012
CheekyLee
In response to squidman's
Nice, if you're going to end up doing a Halo 3 legendary run give me a shout because I've been looking to do that for ages.

» Go to squidman's original post
I have completed Halo 3 Legendary at least 5 times now, with different groups each time. I will gladly help out again if anyone needs it, even though this means going through the arse that is Cortana again.

This week, mostly Minecraft 360. It truly is magnificent, and split-screen local co-op turns it from a good game into an incredible one.

I also have spent more time than I expected to in Sonic 4 Episode 2, mainly because I am enjoying it and am genuinely surprised to find that others aren't. For me, it is the best since Sonic 2.

I wasn't going to buy VVVVVV on 3DS, because of... you know... £7.20. But then I found out about it also containing 18 additional worlds, and that was excuse enough to buy it for me!

Also, grats to Reynoldio and Mrs.
Posted 5:10pm on Sun 20 May 2012
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read Article

Tried playing some Diablo 3... Need a better graphics card... So I decided to buy the original torchlight instead which actually does work on my PC well. I like it so far, its not diablo 3 but its does the job and I'm having fun, I may get torchlight 2 when it comes out, if it works on my PC...

Also played some of the original mario galaxy, I finished mario galaxy 2 but never got round to getting the first complete, 113 stars, but the luigi sprite 100 purple coin mission is really annoying.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site