What we've been playing this week.

Read the full article
Posted 7:45pm on Fri 3 May 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Defiance for me, as usual. EGO 2700-ish, and just had a patch that fixed a lot of progression bugs that have plateaued my leveling speed for the past few weeks, but now I can crack on with things again.

Daily life in Defiance is now Arkfalls, emergencies, co-ops, PvP and Shadow Wars or, if I fancy a change, I can continue with my 3rd playthrough of the main storyline (you can repeat it as often as you wish).

Or I can jump into my Dodge Challenger and just burn rubber, taking random turns, driving cross country, finding mad jumping spots and running things over as my whim takes me.

What keeps me going? As your EGO gets higher, the loot gets better. You might think little incremental improvements every few hundred EGO isn't worth it, but my recent 15:1 K/D streak in PvP might make you think again. That was fun.
Posted 8:38pm on Fri 3 May 2013
Woodfella
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I have started playing the orig Deus Ex, because apparently it's totes amaze. Currently I've only experienced the basta*d hard side of it. Maybe it's down to my being awful with mouse and keyboard controls. Bought invisible war too.

Probably wont play it again for a week or so cos exams 'n that.

and GTA:SA is impossible to play on pc with mouse&keys
Posted 11:22am on Sat 4 May 2013
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Still playing through Fire Emblem, Lego City and Runner 2, but my progress is slow, as my exams are growing ever closer. I've also decided to buy a used copy of Kid Icuras uprising from amazon. I usually tend to buy games new, even if they've been out for a while, but it's damn near impossible to find a new copy of that game anywhere online, let alone for reasonable price. It's not even on the eshop! The only new copy I could find was £34 on amazon, so I've bought a used copy instead.

@Woodfella, I found San Andreas, plays ok with Mouse and Keyboard on PC, but then again the game has aged quite a bit in it's control system, and I wouldn't call it the smoothest experience.
Posted 12:20pm on Sat 4 May 2013
Woodfella
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Maybe its just me being inept, but the fact you cant lock on is a massive hindrance, cant figure out how to fly planes either, just doesnt work. its really frustrating especially because the 360 pad has problems with it too.
Posted 2:02pm on Sat 4 May 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Finished Blood Dragon last week. Great fun, but still lots of trophies left to get to 100% it. Played Let's Fish on Vita, its terrible. Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion and Lego City on 3DS, but mostly Fire Emblem. That's about it for last week.
Posted 3:09pm on Sat 4 May 2013
BC_Animus
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I've been completely sucked into Neverwinter. Trying to squeeze in the odd half hour of some backlog games here and there, but yeah Neverwinter is pretty much consuming most of my non-work hours atm. With its Foundry system especially, I can imagine myself sticking with this game for quite a while.

Having said that, I'm finding myself already annoyed with chunks of the community. I've already run into quite a few players who would NEED-roll everything, rush to every single resource-nodes and refusing to share, teammates who would refuse to revive each other, even players who would drop out of a dungeon the moment the drop they wanted has been looted. MMO's reliance on gear and other loot is kinda bugging the hell outta me. Sadly this game still use the classic NEED/GREED system, and worse, it has a built in gearscoring system - which IMO only serve to create ad promote elitist bastards.
Posted 3:12pm on Sat 4 May 2013
BC_Animus
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Good seeing James' name on the list btw.

So what's Tom's role around the office nowadays anyways?
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site