VideoGamer.com Plays November 16, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 11:44am on Sun 24 November 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays November 16, 2013
It's time for the next-generation to become this-generation, and the last-generation to disappear entirely!

Read the full article
Posted 12:42pm on Sun 24 November 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
It's time for the next-generation to become this-generation, and the last-generation to disappear entirely!

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I'm kinda glad you're all having what could probably be described as mediocre fun with next gen games, mainly because a) my next gen consoles haven't arrived yet, b) I'm jealous and c) I'm sticking with current gen but am too busy to actually play anything despite the backlog.

So for me, during my busy busy period, it's been... Life is Crime on Android again, and also Real Racing 3 by EA Swiss which I can now play because I have a tablet to play it on. Obviously Life is Crime is my regular obsession, fun doesn't come into it, however Real Racing 3 might as well just be called Forza Knockoff 28, just not as shiny. I guess the only fun I'm having there is trying to beat all of pblive's times that he's set on it. Mwahaa.
Posted 10:57am on Tue 26 November 2013
Graboot
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I've started Demon Souls on PS3 and have a strange relationship with it. I hate it when I'm playing it but love it when I'm not (which compels me to boot it up). Odd...
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site