VideoGamer.com Plays November 1, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 7:48pm on Sat 2 November 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays November 1, 2013
The next-generation of games starts to cast a shadow over us all...

Read the full article
Posted 7:48pm on Sat 2 November 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I've been playing a game that doesn't have an FPS unless you push a button, and then the screen changes to another static one. It has maybe 5 sound effects in total. It's so basic I have to keep a 15,000 cell spreadsheet to keep track of things in the game for me. It's not linked into Raptr or Steam, its achievements count for nothing.

It crashes a bit, freezes often, can be incredibly slow at times, but I love it.

But the big draw is that it's location based gaming, so I get to kill people on my own doorstep, do drug deals on the trading estate just down the road from me, and one day, one day, I might even make Croydon my own turf, but most of Bristol with suffice for now. Then I can take over the world, share the spoils with the other 3 in my Gang (well, the other two, we're still trying to recruit a problematic level 32 who prefers to kill us than join us) which I think is the whole point.

And nothing else got a look in this week, despite being level 107 in GTA Online and having Max Payne 3, Bioshock 2, Gears of War 2, and a bunch of other guilty pleasures sitting here still sealed.

Its Life is Crime on Android. Think I might have mentioned it a few times Smile
Posted 9:31pm on Sat 2 November 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Read the full article

My brain is so fried from work and other stuff this week I can't even remember what I've been playing. For some reason I started Settlers 2 again yesterday using Dosbox to run it.
Posted 11:01am on Mon 4 November 2013
Grammartron
In response to Topic

Read the full article

GTA. Still.

Nearly finished with single player... ready for it to end now I think, will probably wait to get back into multiplayer though, got some others lined up to start...
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site