VideoGamer.com Plays November 6, 2011

Show Topics In:
Posted 12:01am on Mon 7 November 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays November 6, 2011
This week the team plays Batman, Geometry Wars 2, Battlefield 3, and Theme Hospital.

Read Article
Posted 12:01am on Mon 7 November 2011
altaranga
In response to Topic
This week the team plays Batman, Geometry Wars 2, Battlefield 3, and Theme Hospital.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Battlefield 3 (PS3).

Expect this not to change too much over the coming weeeks.
Posted 12:09am on Mon 7 November 2011
pblive
In response to Topic

Read Article

Just Dance 3 on Kinect. It's hilarious (I'm not even being sarcastic).

Other than that, nothing else on consoles, but the usual pile of Apps on the iPhone and iPad.
Posted 12:20am on Mon 7 November 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

Just Cause 2 now has me firmly grappled and is dragging me along on a mission to 100% the game. I've just had a marathon 24 hour session doing nothing but collecting Skulls, Drug Drops and Black Boxes (all 300 of them) and am now moving on to the fiddly bits.

I picked up Dark Souls twice this week, and put it back on the shelf immediately. It strikes me that it's one of those games that you have to be in the right mood to play.

Highlight of the week? Lord of the Rings: War in the North demo. That's a demo that shows real promise. You can customise your appearance by using a mirror in the Prancing Pony - inspired. You can cut legs and heads off in slow motion with well-timed criticals. And, to mis-quote Neo, "Loot. Lots of loot."

I also bought Brink for £10. It's still in the cellophane, but it's there.
Posted 7:22am on Mon 7 November 2011
dazzadavie
In response to Topic

Read Article

Battlefield 3, been wiping and wiped online and got though some of the co-op. Like Altaranga I don't expect this to change over the coming weeks.
Posted 7:35am on Mon 7 November 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Same boat as Dazza & Altaranga. Been playing BF3 mostly since I got it, but that could all change come this Friday and including next week with the likes of Zelda, Halo & Super Mario!
Posted 8:03am on Mon 7 November 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

This has been a week of (trying to) finish up a few titles...

Arkham City - well... at least I finished the main story - still oh so many Riddler trophies to collect, though.

DR2: Off the Record - almost 100%'d it - shall require a bit of grinding, and finding a co-op partner, but almost there!

And a couple of Indie titles - DLC Quest most notably.

All to clear as much gaming time as possible for a little something out this week (Skyrim) Tongue
Posted 12:01pm on Mon 7 November 2011
guyderman
In response to Topic

Read Article

Back on Batman to carry on my crusade to beat the Riddler! Only about another 200 to go :0/
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site