VideoGamer.com Plays October 18, 2013

Show Topics In:  
Posted 5:20pm on Fri 18 October 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays October 18, 2013
Well, we're not going to be playing Watch Dogs or DriveClub anytime soon...

Read the full article
Posted 5:20pm on Fri 18 October 2013
KamSage
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I've finally got around to playing The Last of Us today, great opening, finding the combat a little fiddly, but I suppose that's the point, but taking cover can be fickle sometimes. And the AI partners are a mixed bag of great and annoying, I find the fact that enemies don't notice them hilarious when they walk right in front of em, ha. I'm seeing a lot of I Am Alive features in it. Still got a long way to go though, and Uni work beckons me, which i'd rather avoid to play more. Want to get into the multiplayer.

The rest of the week has been centred around Dishonoured GOTY edition. Going back to it on PC to play the DLC, I've realised how much fun the game is on all its fronts and how much of a challenge it can be. Fantastic game, really hope that Arkane are working on a sequel.
Posted 6:55pm on Fri 18 October 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

My OCD has reached new heights with my Life is Crime (on Android) spreadsheet. Location, points required for next position, leader's score, points required to take the leaderboard, and now everyone on that leaderboard and their level, friend/enemy status, and number of kills so I can track who goes inactive over time. And I have 706 locations. It's a big spreadsheet.

Also a bit of GTA V Online.
Posted 6:26pm on Mon 21 October 2013
AdesteFideles
In response to Topic

Read the full article

This weekend I was playing Fairy Bloom Freesia!
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.