VideoGamer.com Plays October 26, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 1:45pm on Sat 26 October 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays October 26, 2013
The games that have made us purr this week.

Read the full article
Posted 1:45pm on Sat 26 October 2013
reynoldio
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I've been playing some Batman too, and also loving it (on PC.) I totally appreciate why people will be a little down on it, but so far I'm completely enjoying being Batman - which is kinda the point! It might be a lot like City, but that was blummin' good, so that is no bad thing.

Also bought Blackgate on Vita - it's good fun but it feels a bit strange because it's very similar too but not quite the big games. Were it slightly more different I'd be loving it, but it's obviously not as big an experience as the 'proper' games despite only really trying to ape those. Here's hoping it'll surprise me with some more things as I go.

Totally got back into FTL too, that game just never gets old. If any of you have a PC and don't have FTL, stop reading this and go get it, it's such an experience-maker. It's exactly what you've always wanted from a space game.

Oh yeah, and a bit of Candy Box 2 as well, just because the first was strange and beautiful and I'm interested to see where this one goes. If you've not heard of the first game then get to candybox2.net and see what happens!
Posted 2:37pm on Sat 26 October 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Just GTA V Online, a little bit of GTA V offline (starting to pursue some of the left out achievements) and lots and lots and lots of Life is Crime on Android. In other words, no change over the past couple of weeks. Gaming nirvana.
Posted 4:08pm on Sat 26 October 2013
BombaLuigi
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Phoenix Wright is back and thats that for me. I wanna scream out loud "Objection!" all day long.
Posted 6:53pm on Sat 26 October 2013
KamSage
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Earlier this week I got my hands again into The Last of Us. Wonderful so far, though i've only got up to the start of Autumn. You can finally feel the relationship of those two warming. I hear it picks up from here, though honestly so far it's been pretty intense.
I've also realised the game could've been released episodically, like Telltale games does. Not sure though, since i've only done summer, but thought it'd be an interesting conversation point.

Arkham Origins has been stuck in my mind since i've cancelled and ordered copies of it since this whole physical copy PC problem. Anyway, enjoying the game, it's plenty bulky enough for me to ignore the repetitions, and it looks fab on PC, the art style in this one is grand with the Christmas lights and all. Wish the Arkham games had more substance in their dialogue, I'd like the villains to sound more intimidating, and have more substance. Then again, might get better as I play.
Posted 9:28am on Sun 27 October 2013
Njeezy
In response to Topic

Read the full article

I finished the first episode of the wolf among us and am eagerly awaiting the second installment, it's the first game I have played that went against my natural use of an inverted y axis. Also been accumulating money in gta online still cant afford an apartment though.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site