VideoGamer.com Plays October 2, 2011

Show Topics In:
Posted 10:58am on Sun 2 October 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays October 2, 2011
This week the team plays Gears of War 3, RAGE and Psychonauts.

Read Article
Posted 10:58am on Sun 2 October 2011
squidman
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Jamin's clearly forgetting that he bet me a pint as well.
Posted 11:56am on Sun 2 October 2011
Clockpunk
In response to squidman's
Jamin's clearly forgetting that he bet me a pint as well.

» Go to squidman's original post
Heh, the single most important currency at VG Towers! Wink

Like Emily, I've been playing a brilliant Tim Schafer creation - this past week has been dominated by Brutal Legend, for me. From having a hankering on Monday night to giving it another go, to playing pretty much bothing else this week (excepting a very quick go on my bargain purchase of Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime). It is the exploration that has made the game truly, well...., rock for me! The world is a fantastic creation in that game, and the size is just right for quick blasts.

Which in turn has created a little bit of a dilema, concerning Rage - I just don't know what to think of the title, and cannot for the life of me decide on a preorder or not. Every time I see media, I thnk 'this won't be the sort of thing I'd like', but every time I read a description of it, suchas Msr. Kelly's above, I think 'its JUST what I would like'...!

Help? Wink
Posted 11:59am on Sun 2 October 2011
xenodoom
In response to Topic

Read Article

ive been playing alot of the battlrfield beta and gears of war alot the beta is really buggy and laggy but fun
Posted 12:09pm on Sun 2 October 2011
Woffls
In response to Topic

Read Article

Deus Ex, and not much of it. I'm in some building getting something for some bro.
Posted 12:21pm on Sun 2 October 2011
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

I had my first full week of OnLive. 53 hours clocked so far and I've only just dipped my toe into the 105 games in the Playback Bundle.

I wish there were a stat for watching Brag Clips and the Arena because I spend a lot of time in those watching others tackle challenges in a myriad of different ways. I also love the way you can sort the Arena to only show specific games. Want to watch everyone who's playing Borderlands right now? Sorted.

Biggest Pro: I don't need to ask 'Can I run it?' anymore.
Biggest Con: Needs a dedicated cheevo/trophy system.

Now I'm looking forward to dipping my toe into Titan Quest: Gold. Once I'm done with General Knox. And a Claptrap Revolution.
Posted 12:25pm on Sun 2 October 2011
dudester
In response to Topic

Read Article

i tired duke nukem foever I couldn't be assed with Duke Nukem forever. I got a bit further with the witcher 2 but damn that games hard just when you think I'm doing alright here the next fight you come across will generally obliterate you.

I got burnout crash, will just be a fun game to dip into every now again.
Posted 1:24pm on Sun 2 October 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

FIFA 12 & little dabbles of Brutal Legend. Gears 3 hasn't been played for a couple of days, but I will soon be playing that game again.
Posted 3:19pm on Sun 2 October 2011
scaz2244
In response to Topic

Read Article

been playing a lot of horde on gears 3 but always seem to get my arse handed to me when a beserker comes along anyone know how to kill them?
Posted 6:36pm on Sun 2 October 2011
MrGloomy
In response to Topic

Read Article

@Jamin
I know what you mean about GOW3. I'm only lvl30, but I can feel that I've reached my skill limit. I'm pretty decent at FPS only, but GOW has alway been a odd one for me. I was pretty good at other 3rd person shooters like RF:Guerrilla and Lost Planet, but neither of them have the same user base any more.

Still playing GOW3 though, even though it's a total shotgun-fest in versus or KOTH, which kills it a bit for me. Horde and Beast is still fun though.

Also playing the Battlefield 3 beta. Buggy as hell, even for a beta build (although I've seen worse), but still damn fun. Pretty challenging though as there are some amazing players who just play the same map over and over again.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site