VideoGamer.com Plays October 9, 2011

Show Topics In:
Posted 3:18pm on Sun 9 October 2011
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays October 9, 2011
This week the team plays Crysis, Dead Rising 2, Dark Souls, Arkham Asylum, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Read Article
Posted 3:18pm on Sun 9 October 2011
Wido
In response to Topic
This week the team plays Crysis, Dead Rising 2, Dark Souls, Arkham Asylum, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Been playing Dark Souls & RAGE. Two surprising game picks up to be honest, and I don't regret a thing! Dark Souls is very challenging and very unforgiving. RAGE is a blend of Fallout & Borderlands, which is no bad thing at all, as I'm very much enjoying RAGE.
Posted 3:52pm on Sun 9 October 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

The final week before the gaming onslaught begins... I finished Brutal Legend, resumed The Dishwasher: Vampire Smiles (on Insane), and am playing through Alan Wake on Nightmare difficulty. Get that, and the DLC, finished, and tht should place me nicely for the next few months of releases.

All in all, a week of gaming befitting October. Grin
Posted 7:51am on Mon 10 October 2011
dazzadavie
In response to Topic

Read Article

Finally finished Alice and it was such a great game. Will plod back though and 1000g that one.
Been playing lots and lots of BF3 BETA. It might have a shed load of bugs but I really enjoy it and can't wait till it comes out. I'm getting it for the SP or the CO-OP its the multiplayer I can't wait to get stuck into.
Posted 9:51am on Mon 10 October 2011
Roland_D11
In response to Topic

Read Article

I finished Gears 3 on hardcore, found all the collectibles and played a lot of multiplayer. A great game.

And then I picked up Dark Souls on thursday. I hate it. And I love hating it, beating the challenges it throws at me, shouting at skeletons that close shortcuts I opened before (that did not happen in Demon's Souls). One thing is strange: I fought two bosses and a giant armored bull and had no problems with them. It's the regular skeleton foes that make my life difficult. Well, I think I need to level up more...
Posted 10:33am on Mon 10 October 2011
MrGloomy
In response to Topic

Read Article

Just completed Crysis 1 and loved it. I never got to experience Crysis the first time round on PC and I have to say I loved the console version. I have to say the ending sucks and really doens't link to Crysis 2 at all!?!

Also got my hands on Rage and it's pretty...pretty! 60 frames and still looking amazing. I can see some of the graphical sacrifices but I can also see why they made the sacrifices in the first place. Haven't got far but already it got me very much involved and interested.

I've kind of stepped back from GOW3 for now. I really should get the 50 waves on Horde but it's a big time sink and tends to get repetitive. Wido and co, great horde co-op btw, cheers guys.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site