VideoGamer.com Plays September 23, 2012

Show Topics In:
Posted 5:46am on Sun 23 September 2012
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays September 23, 2012
This week the team has been playing Borderlands 2, Max Payne 3, and Dota 2.

Read Article
Posted 5:46am on Sun 23 September 2012
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
I have an orange pistol that automatically rapid fires, never needs to reload, never runs out of ammo and deals fire damage. My adventures in Borderlands 2 have now become slightly easier, a helluva lot more fun, but no less epic.

Phat loot aside, one standout feature of Borderlands 2 appears to be fan service - around every corner there appears to be a nod to features, events and lore from the previous game, so if you loved that you'll go crazy for this.

If anything else gets put in the disc tray for the next few months it's because it's not me using it.
Posted 9:26am on Sun 23 September 2012
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

Been playing Borderlands 2. Salvador is my favourite and is my main choice character. Been playing as Axton for co-op sessions.
Posted 9:30am on Sun 23 September 2012
dazzadavie
In response to Topic

Read Article

Not been playing a lot this week, got a but more small bits done on Sleeping Dogs. Trying to finish up races, collectables, drug busts and hijacks before I continue on with the main story.
I did try Shuffle Party on my phone which I thought was a trial till a couple of achievements popped. Its bowling with a puck not much more can be said about it really.
Posted 11:38am on Sun 23 September 2012
munkee
In response to Topic

Read Article

@Tom Orry,

As I mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago.. I thought Max Payne 3 was incredible! Enjoy..
Posted 11:49am on Sun 23 September 2012
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic

Read Article

GW2: I think my interest has peaked in the game. Perhaps, because I've been playing it everyday since I got it, three weeks ago, or maybe things are just getting a little same-y. I don't know.

I'm not a fan of the WvWvW stuff as people don't really cooperate and when you've take one place, everyone disperses and you never get the sense you're battling to save building, just take them.

BioShock 2: Sequel to my favourite game and I really enjoy it. I haven't played it in a year or two, so I'd forgotten all the surprises that it holds (as was the case when I played Arkham Asylum a few weeks back) and it's a really good game. The combat is brilliant and the story's better than I thought it would be, but obviously it's no where near as good as the original. It lacks the scares and originality that it brought.
Posted 11:53am on Sun 23 September 2012
rbevanx
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I played some Marvel Ultimate Alliance and I did not likey.

Couldn't get into SSX either but that one was just not my cup of tea so I'm not gonna bother with it. Played a bit of the Resi 6 demo and was alright but not a game I'm gonna go out of my way for, possibly rent it or buy when it's cheap with all the DLC.

Played a bit more of Mark of the Ninja which is hard but so much fun and did an episode (first one btw) of The Walking Dead.
    Posted 3:25pm on Sun 23 September 2012
    Clockpunk
    In response to Topic

Read Article

I was half expecting the OP to read something like: Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2. With the rest of the posts following a similar pattern! Tongue

That's what has my attention, along with a snippet of Lollipop Chainsaw forgot that I never actually finished it! And a quick go on Dorritos Dash of Destruction - not bad for a hastily put together little freebie (nabed when it was put it a long time ago, but never got round to trying it until I was waiting for Borderlands 2 to be delivered).
    Posted 3:56pm on Sun 23 September 2012
    CheekyLee
    In response to dazzadavie's
    Not been playing a lot this week, got a but more small bits done on Sleeping Dogs. Trying to finish up races, collectables, drug busts and hijacks before I continue on with the main story.
    I did try Shuffle Party on my phone which I thought was a trial till a couple of achievements popped. Its bowling with a puck not much more can be said about it really.

» Go to dazzadavie's original post
    A fellow Windows Phone owner! It sure gets lonely... Make sure you try out Contre Jour, it's like ... the opposite of Cut The Rope, mixed in with some iBlast Moki, and painted over in a Limbo aesthetic.

Guild Wars 2remains my most played, but it will dissolve in a cloud of slag before too long, as Borderlands 2 takes centre stage.
    Posted 5:56pm on Sun 23 September 2012
    pblive
    In response to Topic

Read Article

Not as much time on Boderlands 2 as I thought this week, due to family commitments (who knew a wife's birthday was important?). Also been given Max Payne 3 but won't start that yet.
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site