VideoGamer.com Plays September 27, 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 2:44pm on Fri 27 September 2013
VG_Staff
VideoGamer.com Plays September 27, 2013
GTA 5 still reigns supreme, even a week after release...

Read the full article
Posted 2:44pm on Fri 27 September 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic

Read the full article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Amazingly, I'm back to Life is Crime on Android, you can blame GTA V for that because I think the heist planning and assassinations in San Andreas just reminded me of the planning required to carefully take over a location in Life is Crime without serious negative repercussions.

This also meant updating my old spreadsheet with new locations, enemies, friends, inactive players - well over 20,000 cells of data - which will take a couple of hundred hours, but that's part of the fun of the game, the more accurate data you have the more effective you can be.

Also, yeah GTA V: I'm quite far in, e.g. I can buy parachutes, the guys have started to bond and I look forward to flicking over to Trevor now and again just to see what he's up to each time. The best thing about 3 characters is that although you either love or hate your main character in other games, here it's a case of I can identify with Franklin's yearning to progress, I can identify with Michael's family problems and disillusionment about how his life turned out, but Trevor is just disturbingly brilliant all the way through. So no more getting tired of Niko from time to time.

Why don't they have Oscars for video games yet?
Posted 2:47pm on Fri 27 September 2013
Freekill
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Hope you guys are enjoying GTA V!
Posted 2:59pm on Fri 27 September 2013
dav2612
In response to Topic

Read the full article

As I've been saying every week for something like 2 or 3 months now, I've been playing pretty much nothing but The Last of Us. I am now a mere 6 online matches from that shiny little platinum trophy.
Posted 3:12pm on Fri 27 September 2013
DragonGuard666
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Been playing GTA V all this week. Now I've finished story, I'm prob going to go back to The Last of Us and work on finishing it on Survivor New Game + and the Firefly path on multiplayer to get that Platinum trophy.

I've also picked up Terraria on PSN.
Posted 5:37pm on Fri 27 September 2013
MJTH
In response to Topic

Read the full article

Nothing.... First week of university. No gaming PC. No Wii U. Just my 3DS, but with no internet for that yet....
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site