Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising Review

Show Topics In:  
Posted 7:15pm on Wed 10 March 2010
VG_Staff
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising Review
Quote:
There's little wrong with Chaos Rising. In almost all respects, it's a better game than Chaos Rising, and from a campaign perspective, the best since Warcraft III.

Read Article
Posted 7:15pm on Wed 10 March 2010
SexyJams
In response to Topic
Quote:
There's little wrong with Chaos Rising. In almost all respects, it's a better game than Chaos Rising, and from a campaign perspective, the best since Warcraft III.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Lmao,
only one new race is the only bad comment you could make.
This sounds a really solid game.
Nice review Wes
Posted 8:24am on Thu 11 March 2010
Handwipe
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Dawn of War 1 and 2 were excellent. I can't wait to play this. Chaos always ruled supreme, when I played the tabletop game 13 years ago Chaos was my army and they were by far the most badass army, most fun to play, and definately the most fun to build and paint. Kharn the Betrayer FTW!!!!! If he was in this game I would literally ***** myself. Judging by the reviews so far and the history Relic has with making kick ass games, chaos rising will be worth double the $30 price.
Posted 8:26am on Thu 11 March 2010
Handwipe
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

SexyJams, you are one sexy babe. Can I have your number? Wait a sec....are you a dude? I can't tell from that pic. maybe you are gay. maybe you are a dude that looks like a chic. probably both. sorry I brought it up.
Posted 12:45pm on Thu 11 March 2010
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Dark Eldar, Tau and Imperial Guard have to be in the next expansions. I'm so happy that Chaos made it back and maybe when i come back from Wick on monday night i'll be playing this on the tuesday.
Posted 10:30pm on Thu 11 March 2010
CrimsonChaotic
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

alright the only race that really sucks is the dark eldar, they always have been and forever will be the WORST
Posted 9:54am on Fri 12 March 2010
wyp100
In response to CrimsonChaotic's
alright the only race that really sucks is the dark eldar, they always have been and forever will be the WORST

» Go to CrimsonChaotic's original post
Quote:

What?! I'm sure you'd change your tune with an interrogation needle stuck in your brain!
Posted 2:34am on Sat 13 March 2010
renegade
In response to wyp100's
Quote:

What?! I'm sure you'd change your tune with an interrogation needle stuck in your brain!

» Go to wyp100's original post
Dark Elder are a bit pants :P.

I want Tau! Oh and Impirial guards, those guys are fun because they suck
Posted 11:46am on Sat 1 January 2011
reynoldio
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

Cross between Starcraft and Cannon Fodder then - come on postie, I'm excited now!
Posted 2:09pm on Sat 1 January 2011
Endless
In response to reynoldio's
Cross between Starcraft and Cannon Fodder then - come on postie, I'm excited now!

» Go to reynoldio's original post
it's more like Company of Heroes than SC or Cannon fodder. DoW is pretty unique in it's mechanics though. At least it was.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.