Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium aims for March 2013

Show Topics In:
Posted 11:49am on Thu 13 October 2011
VG_Staff
Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium aims for March 2013
Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium Online is currently aiming for a March 13, 2013 release date, according to the official website.

Read Article
Posted 11:49am on Thu 13 October 2011
coletrain
In response to Topic
Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium Online is currently aiming for a March 13, 2013 release date, according to the official website.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Despite my faith in Relic, the fact that it's 4+ Years in the making and nobody is talking about it means it's probably gonna die on it's ass. I was hoping THQ would get their **** together and start recovering their share price, but this doesn't look like it'll help
Posted 1:43pm on Thu 13 October 2011
Endless
In response to coletrain's
Despite my faith in Relic, the fact that it's 4+ Years in the making and nobody is talking about it means it's probably gonna die on it's ass. I was hoping THQ would get their **** together and start recovering their share price, but this doesn't look like it'll help

» Go to coletrain's original post
The development has been passed to two previous houses before Vigil as I recall, each time a company has started things in motion then basically given up. It was a similar story for Warhammer Online:Age of Reckoning.

There was more wrong with WO:AOR than releasing at the same time as Cataclysm. Their PvP model is pretty much unrecognisable now from it's launch, lots and lots of revisions to make it more viable. Too little too late though.

And the total lack of any engaging end game PvE was a bit of a bummer too.

It was still massively enjoyable though, just need a whole lot more content after you got above a certain level. 1-25 is brilliant, tails off after that Sad
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site