World Snooker Championship Real 2011 Review

Show Topics In:
Posted 2:47pm on Mon 18 April 2011
VG_Staff
World Snooker Championship Real 2011 Review
Quote:
I'm a big snooker fan so I could play WSC Real 11 for hours, putting up with its problems, but that doesn't mean it's a good virtual version of the sport.

Read Article
Posted 2:47pm on Mon 18 April 2011
Nam
In response to Topic
Quote:
I'm a big snooker fan so I could play WSC Real 11 for hours, putting up with its problems, but that doesn't mean it's a good virtual version of the sport.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Why I can't buy this best game in hong kong!!!anybody can tell me yet!!thanks...
Posted 12:51pm on Thu 21 April 2011
warriorking99
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

hi, can anyone plz help ? i just bought this game and was wondering how i can change my cue, ive looked and cant seem to have any joy, i never had this problem with the last one.
Posted 1:11am on Wed 11 January 2012
paulcafc90
In response to Topic
Quote:

Read Article

can anyone help my i keep getting messages at top of screen saying thing like you have unlocked 50 breask you have unlocked maximum everytime i do something for the first time is there a way i can see exactly what i have unlocked
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.