Xbox Live Summer of Arcade 2011 dated and priced

Show Topics In:
Posted 4:39pm on Mon 27 June 2011
VG_Staff
Xbox Live Summer of Arcade 2011 dated and priced
Microsoft has announced the dates and prices of the five games making up its Summer of Arcade 2011 campaign, which in previous years has given us games such as Geometry Wars 2, Shadow Complex, and Limbo.

Read Article
Posted 4:39pm on Mon 27 June 2011
squidman
In response to Topic
Microsoft has announced the dates and prices of the five games making up its Summer of Arcade 2011 campaign, which in previous years has given us games such as Geometry Wars 2, Shadow Complex, and Limbo.

Read Article

» Go to VG_Staff's original post
Will definitely buy Bastion, From Dust, and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. The other two I will probably pass on.
Posted 4:55pm on Mon 27 June 2011
Wido
In response to Topic

Read Article

From Dust looks good and I will have to look into this Bastion.
Posted 5:12pm on Mon 27 June 2011
Clockpunk
In response to Topic

Read Article

From Dust is THE XBLA title I have been looking forward to - cannot wait!
Posted 10:22am on Tue 28 June 2011
TomPearson
In response to Topic

Read Article

YYYEEEAAAAHHHH Bastion first!
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site