The Last Remnant (360) £17.99

Show Topics In:
Posted 2:26pm on Sun 30 November 2008
FantasyMeister
The Last Remnant (360) £17.99
At Play.com. Delivered.

I'm gutted because I paid £39.99 for it a couple of days ago! Worth every penny though Smile

Update, offer now closed, they're back to £39.99. £32.99 or thereabouts from your local supermarket is the best offer I can currently see anywhere.
Posted 9:36pm on Wed 14 January 2009
St_Taylor_UK
In response to Topic
At Play.com. Delivered.

I'm gutted because I paid £39.99 for it a couple of days ago! Worth every penny though Smile

Update, offer now closed, they're back to £39.99. £32.99 or thereabouts from your local supermarket is the best offer I can currently see anywhere.

» Go to FantasyMeister's original post
Excellent, im seriously considering buying this game. I am currently working through all the JRPG's the 360 has to offer and this looks like a must.
Posted 10:11pm on Wed 14 January 2009
aaron595
    In response to St_Taylor_UK's
    Excellent, im seriously considering buying this game. I am currently working through all the JRPG's the 360 has to offer and this looks like a must.

» Go to St_Taylor_UK's original post
    sweet! i'm gonna pick this up nice findTongue
    Posted 10:10am on Thu 22 January 2009
    St_Taylor_UK
    In response to Topic
    At Play.com. Delivered.

Yea i just got paid and its now #39.99 again. Lifes a bitch
    Posted 4:04am on Wed 8 July 2009
    startover4
    In response to Topic
    At Play.com. Delivered.

haha sucks for u
    Show Topics In:
    Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
    View Full Site