Introductions thread

Show Topics In:  
Posted 2:53pm on Wed 11 November 2009
TrevorJ
In response to Topic
Welcome to the forums. This it the right place to introduce yourself, don't be shy!
  • where are you from?
  • how did you find the site?
  • what consoles do you have?

I'm from London and I help run this site. I'm a PC gamer at heart, but own a 360 and a ton of retro consoles.

What about you?

» Go to Exnor's original post
Hello Everyone ,

Myself John , introducing to the forum as a new member and i am very glad to be part of this forum.

I hope , i can contribute to the forum with my knowledge and would love to be a member of this forum for long time.

I am having XBOX , PSP
Posted 11:18pm on Fri 13 November 2009
coiled-string
In response to Topic
Welcome to the forums. This it the right place to introduce yourself, don't be shy!
  • where are you from?

I'm from London and I help run this site. I'm a PC gamer at heart, but own a 360 and a ton of retro consoles.

What about you?

Hello forums,
I'm Mark from Plymouth, I'm a Middled aged rediscovered gamer.
RETRO-
I have a working PS1 with its own travel screen. A substantiation gameboy advance collection.
RECENT GEN'-
I now have my own man cave (gaming room) with a Basic PC (for Popcap titles,) couple of laptops. But for gaming I mainly use my PS3 and now a new Jasper Xbox360 elite So I'm working on my trophies & Achievements. I also Play my Handhelds PSP,DS & Ipod touch.
I also have the family Wii in the front room which I occasional use.

I just joined this hour after listening to the Videogamer podcasts for some time and deciding to support the knowledge and hardwork of the crew by visiting the site and joining.
Posted 11:20pm on Fri 13 November 2009
GeNeCyDe1993
In response to Topic
  • where are you from?

What about you?

Hey everyone Smile
Posted 11:28pm on Fri 13 November 2009
Mr_Ninjutsu
In response to coiled-string's
Hello forums,
I'm Mark from Plymouth, I'm a Middled aged rediscovered gamer.
RETRO-
I have a working PS1 with its own travel screen. A substantiation gameboy advance collection.
RECENT GEN'-
I now have my own man cave (gaming room) with a Basic PC (for Popcap titles,) couple of laptops. But for gaming I mainly use my PS3 and now a new Jasper Xbox360 elite So I'm working on my trophies & Achievements. I also Play my Handhelds PSP,DS & Ipod touch.
I also have the family Wii in the front room which I occasional use.

I just joined this hour after listening to the Videogamer podcasts for some time and deciding to support the knowledge and hardwork of the crew by visiting the site and joining.

» Go to coiled-string's original post
Good to hear! Nice of you to join!
Posted 11:27pm on Mon 23 November 2009
Stormyhog
In response to Topic
  • where are you from?

What about you?

Hello guys and gals just like to introduce myself, look forward to chatting with you all.
Posted 11:32pm on Mon 23 November 2009
Mr_Ninjutsu
In response to Stormyhog's
Hello guys and gals just like to introduce myself, look forward to chatting with you all.

» Go to Stormyhog's original post
Welcome! Do enjoy your stay!
Posted 2:02am on Wed 2 December 2009
walshy
In response to Topic
  • where are you from?

What about you?

well im david im frm ireland,i have a 360 hooked up to a 50" led tv and a 600 watt sound system,also av ps1,ps2 had a ps3 but it died recently Mad also av a ds nd psp,mostly play fps and racing games favs at da mo r forza3 nd codmw2
Posted 10:40pm on Sat 5 December 2009
SexyJams
In response to Topic
  • where are you from?

What about you?

I'm new. I've recently seriously got into my XBOX and gaming as a whole because of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I bought myself Assassins Creed 2 shortly after and seriously got involved. I've 100% completed it and bought myself Left 4 Dead 2 today. I'm loving gaming at the moment and recently downloaded all of the videogamer podcasts and listened to all the current Back on Topic podcasts as well. Loving the site!
Posted 10:52pm on Sat 5 December 2009
GeNeCyDe1993
In response to Topic
  • where are you from?

What about you?

Welcome Grin enjoy your stay
Posted 1:35am on Sun 6 December 2009
jakeistheman
In response to Topic
  • where are you from?

What about you?

wow lots of new members welcome all.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.