Is the vita worth £120?

Show Topics In:
Posted 10:45pm on Mon 29 July 2013
AdamcL95
Is the vita worth £120?
So at least once a week, on the home from work I'll go and a wander the local gaming shop, and as I was talking to one of the staff about the batman arkham series, and I saw a huge orange sticker slapped on the vita saying "recently reduced £120"

For some reason I really considered buying it, but I didn't. So my question is pretty simple(ish), is the vita worth £120?
Posted 11:06pm on Mon 29 July 2013
Xinus
In response to Topic
So at least once a week, on the home from work I'll go and a wander the local gaming shop, and as I was talking to one of the staff about the batman arkham series, and I saw a huge orange sticker slapped on the vita saying "recently reduced £120"

For some reason I really considered buying it, but I didn't. So my question is pretty simple(ish), is the vita worth £120?

» Go to AdamcL95's original post
Depends on if you like the games it has/will have.
Here's a list of all the psvita games: clicky!
here's a physical link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_Vita_games

Usual price for the vita is around 240$ I don't know the price in pounds though, all I know is that sony reduced the price by 100$ in some places.

Hope this helped Smile
Posted 12:44pm on Tue 30 July 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Add on PS Plus and yes, a good buy.

It's the downloadable games more than the retail ones that really make it worth getting. Luckily PS Plus has a good mix of both as part of its service.
Posted 1:16pm on Tue 30 July 2013
Mintyrebel
In response to Topic

Yes. Get the 8GB memory card and 10 games deal for £30 as well and your set.
Posted 10:14pm on Wed 31 July 2013
AdamcL95
In response to Mintyrebel's
Yes. Get the 8GB memory card and 10 games deal for £30 as well and your set.

» Go to Mintyrebel's original post
Is the 10 games for £30 a separate thing or apart of a bundle? If that's apart of a separate I'm might just go and get one.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site