PC vs Xbox 360 for AC4?

Show Topics In:  
Posted 5:39pm on Sat 12 October 2013
Legendoom
PC vs Xbox 360 for AC4?
I'm debating this question for AC4. I was going to do the same for Watch Dogs, but since it releases for PC and Xbox on the same day, it's not necessary; I'm going for PC there.

I've seen the trailers for AC4 online and it looks beautiful, only the thing is that those trailers are (so I'm told) often filmed on PC's with an Xbox/PS controller to make it seem a lot more impressive.

What do you think is the better choice? Buy it for Xbox 360 and deal with the lesser-than graphics, or wait a month or so until it comes out for PC?

If it's necessary, here are my specs:
EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card
Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Asus SABERTOOTH Z77 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Windows 7 Home Premium
Posted 5:47pm on Sat 12 October 2013
Freekill
In response to Topic
I'm debating this question for AC4. I was going to do the same for Watch Dogs, but since it releases for PC and Xbox on the same day, it's not necessary; I'm going for PC there.

I've seen the trailers for AC4 online and it looks beautiful, only the thing is that those trailers are (so I'm told) often filmed on PC's with an Xbox/PS controller to make it seem a lot more impressive.

What do you think is the better choice? Buy it for Xbox 360 and deal with the lesser-than graphics, or wait a month or so until it comes out for PC?

Windows 7 Home Premium

» Go to Legendoom's original post
IF you have a pc that can run it and have a xbox controller then get on pc. You will get 1. better visuals 2. A long lasting community 3. Possible Mods. And most likely more
Posted 11:02pm on Sat 12 October 2013
pblive
In response to Topic

Windows 7 Home Premium

Yeah, I'd go for the PC version too.
Posted 11:45am on Sun 13 October 2013
RazorGecko
In response to Topic

Windows 7 Home Premium

Yup PC is the better choice here.
Posted 2:40am on Mon 14 October 2013
p0rtalthinker
In response to Topic

Windows 7 Home Premium

PC definitely
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.