PS4 or Xbox 720?

Show Topics In:
Posted 12:58pm on Thu 7 February 2013
Chlandy
PS4 or Xbox 720?
I imagine this has been raised before but what with all the hullabaloo (damn that's an awesome word!) surrounding Sony's secretive announcement, I thought I would ask it again.

I assume by this point in their cycles most people have both machines. If it turns out both companies are in fact targeting Christmas for next gen launches and come out at the same time, are people going to get only one of them or both? And what will be influencing that decision?

I am still undecided!
Posted 1:49pm on Thu 7 February 2013
FantasyMeister
In response to Topic
I imagine this has been raised before but what with all the hullabaloo (damn that's an awesome word!) surrounding Sony's secretive announcement, I thought I would ask it again.

I assume by this point in their cycles most people have both machines. If it turns out both companies are in fact targeting Christmas for next gen launches and come out at the same time, are people going to get only one of them or both? And what will be influencing that decision?

I am still undecided!

» Go to Chlandy's original post
I'm going to wait and see what games I can play on them. If just one of them promises MMORPGs then that'll probably swing me over and preclude the other.
Posted 1:52pm on Thu 7 February 2013
dav2612
In response to Topic

I am still undecided!

Other than only owning one of them this time round, I'm going to wait and see what is on offer. There is no way I'll be in a position to afford either for quite some time so I'm in no rush to decide.
Posted 1:53pm on Thu 7 February 2013
dudester
In response to Topic

I am still undecided!

I am staying on pc until something comes out that I absolutely have to play.
Posted 1:54pm on Thu 7 February 2013
ninjapenguin
    In response to Topic

I am still undecided!

I'm probably going to go with the Xbox again since it's what all of my friends play, however that could AAAllll change
    Posted 2:15pm on Thu 7 February 2013
    DancingRhino
      In response to Topic

I am still undecided!

Probably 720 because I prefer xbox live...but if they do away with the second hand market, neither!
      Posted 2:40pm on Thu 7 February 2013
      EverTheOptimist
      In response to Topic

I am still undecided!

I'll also be sitting back and biding my time. I'll be researching like a mother too, because that's what I do when I'm going to drop that much cash on something.
      Posted 2:51pm on Thu 7 February 2013
      pblive
      In response to Topic

I am still undecided!

Me? Both. That's based on my console owning history from NES onwards.

I guess you didn't include Wii U because everyone will be getting that anyway, and its just a decider between which of the other two you get, right? Smile
      Posted 3:11pm on Thu 7 February 2013
      Chlandy
      In response to pblive's
      Me? Both. That's based on my console owning history from NES onwards.

I guess you didn't include Wii U because everyone will be getting that anyway, and its just a decider between which of the other two you get, right? Smile

» Go to pblive's original post
      Yup...thats TOTALLY the reason why I didn't include it!
      Posted 7:34pm on Thu 7 February 2013
      Wido
      In response to Topic

I am still undecided!

I will end up getting both but not buying them day one. Only one of them I will get day one, subject to how both companies impress me in terms of games and the hardware capabilities.
      Show Topics In:
      Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
      View Full Site