Fifa 13 XBOX360 Online League/Tournament!

Show Topics In:
Posted 12:39am on Sat 9 February 2013
djbrand23
Fifa 13 XBOX360 Online League/Tournament!
I have an exciting league upcoming if anyone is interested in Joining. It is an idea a friend of mine originally discovered. VERY COMPETITIVE!

Each division will consist of 8-10 teams. Each team will play each other twice, similar to any domestic league in Europe. The more players there are, the more divisions there will be and the league will operate on a tiered level just like any European domestic league. Obviously teams will fight for a chance to win the division along with avoiding relegation just like in real life.

Similar to a domestic cup (i.e. FA Cup) a cup will be held during season play where all teams across all divisions will compete to win the cup. There will be draws to figure out who plays who similar to FA Cup draws held at each round of the cup. This gives a chance for teams in a lower division to compete against the "big" teams and a shot at glory. If there's enough teams, instead of a domestic cup, I will have a champions league style tournament

Once we have players to complete a division we will conduct a "draft" which will assign random order for picking club teams. Once you have chosen that club, you must use the same club for the entire season. Any club team from around the world can be chosen. Same teams cannot be used and they cannot be repeated across divisions. Each season draft order will change, which means that most probably you will be using different teams for each season. This makes for more interesting play as now there is a variety of teams that will be playing and not your usual 5-6 club teams that are always picked.

I have created a facebook page where standings and the schedule will be posted daily.

I already have people that have joined, if interested please reply with your gamer tag..
Posted 1:46am on Sat 9 February 2013
MrHEWBO
In response to Topic
I have an exciting league upcoming if anyone is interested in Joining. It is an idea a friend of mine originally discovered. VERY COMPETITIVE!

Each division will consist of 8-10 teams. Each team will play each other twice, similar to any domestic league in Europe. The more players there are, the more divisions there will be and the league will operate on a tiered level just like any European domestic league. Obviously teams will fight for a chance to win the division along with avoiding relegation just like in real life.

Similar to a domestic cup (i.e. FA Cup) a cup will be held during season play where all teams across all divisions will compete to win the cup. There will be draws to figure out who plays who similar to FA Cup draws held at each round of the cup. This gives a chance for teams in a lower division to compete against the "big" teams and a shot at glory. If there's enough teams, instead of a domestic cup, I will have a champions league style tournament

Once we have players to complete a division we will conduct a "draft" which will assign random order for picking club teams. Once you have chosen that club, you must use the same club for the entire season. Any club team from around the world can be chosen. Same teams cannot be used and they cannot be repeated across divisions. Each season draft order will change, which means that most probably you will be using different teams for each season. This makes for more interesting play as now there is a variety of teams that will be playing and not your usual 5-6 club teams that are always picked.

I have created a facebook page where standings and the schedule will be posted daily.

I already have people that have joined, if interested please reply with your gamer tag..

» Go to djbrand23's original post
il play i guess, gamertag is the same as my user name
Posted 2:33am on Sat 9 February 2013
djbrand23
In response to Topic

anyone else joining? or is everyone scared?!
Posted 2:55am on Sat 9 February 2013
MrHEWBO
In response to Topic

It is 3am in the UK atm so give it a few hours Wink
Posted 3:53pm on Sat 9 February 2013
djbrand23
In response to Topic

let me know when your interested, if you have more friends that wanna join, thats fine too
Posted 9:54am on Tue 12 February 2013
BillyGoatMan
In response to Topic

Would definitely be interested, add me in. Tag- Billy GoatMan
Posted 8:01pm on Tue 12 February 2013
djbrand23
In response to Topic

Cool! Anyone else?!
Posted 2:35pm on Mon 18 February 2013
AndySpence
In response to Topic

Yep I'll give it a go. Name is same as Gamertag
Posted 5:05pm on Sun 24 February 2013
taimur7
In response to Topic

me dude great idea.http://gamercard.videogamer.com/live...g+taimur7x.png
Posted 12:00pm on Tue 12 March 2013
officialplay
In response to Topic

let me know when your interested, if you have more friends that wanna join, thats fine too

Great information. Keep it up.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site