Community Livestream -- Tuesday 15th April -- Black Ops 2 (360)

Show Topics In:  
Posted 2:31pm on Mon 15 April 2013
Bratterz
Community Livestream -- Tuesday 15th April -- Black Ops 2 (360)
Hey guys and gals!

We know the livestreams have been a little bit sporadic over the last couple of weeks, and I blame my arrival entirely. In an attempt to make it up to you wonderful people, I'd like to arrange a community gaming session for tomorrow evening.

Here's the deets:

Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Platform: Xbox 360
Time: 5-7PM GMT

I'm not sure which of the VG staff will be playing, other than everyone's favourite, Dave Scammell. I'm hoping to be there and I'm sure there will be a few other people nipping in and out.

So, if you'd like to play with us (or shoot us in the back) and be part of the livestream tomorrow evening, send a message over Xbox Live to "DPAD Dave", and we'll do our very best to send you an invite.

If everything goes alright, we'd love to do this more often, and although we're on the 360 this time, we'd want to switch between different platforms/games to give everyone a chance to shoot Dave and laugh hysterically.

Let me know what you think and if you'll be able to make it tomorrow!

Cheers doods,

Chris
Posted 3:16pm on Mon 15 April 2013
Neon-Soldier32
In response to Topic
Hey guys and gals!

We know the livestreams have been a little bit sporadic over the last couple of weeks, and I blame my arrival entirely. In an attempt to make it up to you wonderful people, I'd like to arrange a community gaming session for tomorrow evening.

Here's the deets:

I'm not sure which of the VG staff will be playing, other than everyone's favourite, Dave Scammell. I'm hoping to be there and I'm sure there will be a few other people nipping in and out.

So, if you'd like to play with us (or shoot us in the back) and be part of the livestream tomorrow evening, send a message over Xbox Live to "DPAD Dave", and we'll do our very best to send you an invite.

If everything goes alright, we'd love to do this more often, and although we're on the 360 this time, we'd want to switch between different platforms/games to give everyone a chance to shoot Dave and laugh hysterically.

Cheers doods,

Chris

» Go to Bratterz's original post
Excellent! Just what VG needs! (Although a little more warning next time please.)
Posted 3:31pm on Mon 15 April 2013
Bratterz
In response to Neon-Soldier32's
Excellent! Just what VG needs! (Although a little more warning next time please.)

» Go to Neon-Soldier32's original post
Noted! We were talking about it this morning, and thought we'd trial it tomorrow and see how it goes.
Posted 7:59pm on Mon 15 April 2013
MrHEWBO
In response to Topic
Hey guys and gals!

Here's the deets:

Cheers doods,

Chris

sweet! I shall be attending, already have Dave as a friend too
Posted 8:28pm on Mon 15 April 2013
VG_Dave
In response to Topic
Hey guys and gals!

Here's the deets:

Cheers doods,

Chris

Awesome! Should be a great night of gaming!

Also, I should probably point out that we'll be playing Black Ops 2's Uprising DLC. Depending on how many folks here have it, we may switch back to the standard multiplayer maps for some of the play session, but I imagine we'll be sticking to Uprising for the majority.

But yeah, if you haven't already done so and want to get involved, send me a friend request (my Xbox LIVE Gamertag is in my signature), and I'll invite everyone I possibly can into games throughout the session.
Posted 9:28am on Tue 16 April 2013
Bratterz
In response to Topic
Hey guys and gals!

Here's the deets:

Cheers doods,

Chris

MrHEWBO! We shall meet on the battlefield, Sir!
Posted 2:11pm on Tue 16 April 2013
pblive
In response to Topic
Hey guys and gals!

Here's the deets:

Cheers doods,

Chris

5-7pm? Damn, that's pretty much the whole time I'm out taking my daughter to drama class and certainly too early for most of us that have kids to put to bed Sad

Mind you, don't have any map packs, either.
Posted 4:44pm on Tue 16 April 2013
Bratterz
In response to Topic
Hey guys and gals!

Here's the deets:

Cheers doods,

Chris

We're setting up now! Don't forget to send Dave a message if you'd like to play with us. Friendly fire in his direction is absolutely encouraged.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.