Member of the Month Vote: January 2014

Show Topics In:  
Posted 3:40pm on Mon 27 January 2014
Bratterz
Member of the Month Vote: January 2014
Hey forumers!

I hope you're having a very pleasant start to twenty fourteen. Want to make it a bit more pleasant for somebody else on the forums?

Here's how it works:

We have three prizes on offer.

Prize #1 - The first prize goes to whichever forum user is voted the 'Member of the Month'. To vote for your favourite member, send me a PM with their name and why you think they deserve the prize.

Prize #2 - Everyone that voted gets put into a random draw; one lucky voter wins a prize. Shiny!

Prize #3 - This prize goes to the winner of the podcast competition.

Voting is now open until we record the podcast on Wednesday, 5th February, where we'll be announcing the winners!

Free video games are ace; so say we all!

Posted 4:28pm on Mon 27 January 2014
Jesus_Phish
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

I hope you're having a very pleasant start to twenty fourteen. Want to make it a bit more pleasant for somebody else on the forums?

Here's how it works:

Prize #1 - The first prize goes to whichever forum user is voted the 'Member of the Month'. To vote for your favourite member, send me a PM with their name and why you think they deserve the prize.

Prize #2 - Everyone that voted gets put into a random draw; one lucky voter wins a prize. Shiny!

Voting is now open until we record the podcast on Wednesday, 5th February, where we'll be announcing the winners!

» Go to Bratterz's original post
I wanted to use the #BlameChris in a joke that you've linked to last months podcast contest, but I hate hastags.
Posted 4:59pm on Mon 27 January 2014
essex1212
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

Here's how it works:

voted Smile
Posted 6:43pm on Mon 27 January 2014
BritishWolf
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

Here's how it works:

Almost forgot. My vote is in Smile
Posted 8:45pm on Mon 27 January 2014
alexlaird87
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

Here's how it works:

Done Smile
Posted 8:51pm on Mon 27 January 2014
Mintyrebel
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

Here's how it works:

Pretty hard vote this month, torn between at least three people.
Posted 9:52pm on Mon 27 January 2014
pblive
In response to Mintyrebel's
Pretty hard vote this month, torn between at least three people.

» Go to Mintyrebel's original post
Sounds like something from The Wicker Man Grin
Posted 10:41pm on Mon 27 January 2014
GeoH2102
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

Here's how it works:

Voted Smile
Posted 2:54pm on Tue 28 January 2014
Grammartron
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

Here's how it works:

Voted.
Posted 3:35pm on Tue 28 January 2014
dav2612
In response to Topic
Hey forumers!

Here's how it works:

First time in a while I've known who to vote for straight away.
Show Topics In:  
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.