Member of the Month Vote: July 2014

Show Topics In:
Posted 2:18pm on Tue 5 August 2014
Bratterz
Member of the Month Vote: July 2014
Hello forum :]

Unfortunately June's competition had to be cancelled because of reasons outside of our control, but the member of the month competition is now back in full force!

Let's give away some lovely video games, yeah?

Let's go over how it works:

We have three prizes on offer.

Prize #1 - The first prize goes to whichever forum user is voted the 'Member of the Month'. To vote for your favourite member, send me a PM with their name and why you think they deserve the prize. You've got until the 12th August to get your votes in!

Prize #2 - Everyone that voted for Prize #1 gets put into a random draw; one lucky voter wins a prize. That's a ridiculously easy way to win. You should feel really very guilty about this.

Prize #3 - This one goes to the winner of the podcast competition, which is now closed. The winner will be announced in an upcoming video.

Here's some wonderful music to help you relax and clear your mind, before getting down to some serious voting:

Winners of each prize will be able to select a game of their choice - up to a value of £50 - from ShopTo.net
Posted 2:22pm on Tue 5 August 2014
Grammartron
In response to Topic

Unfortunately June's competition had to be cancelled because of reasons outside of our control, but the member of the month competition is now back in full force!

Prize #1 - The first prize goes to whichever forum user is voted the 'Member of the Month'. To vote for your favourite member, send me a PM with their name and why you think they deserve the prize. You've got until the 12th August to get your votes in!

Prize #2 - Everyone that voted for Prize #1 gets put into a random draw; one lucky voter wins a prize. That's a ridiculously easy way to win. You should feel really very guilty about this.

Prize #3 - This one goes to the winner of the podcast competition, which is now closed. The winner will be announced in an upcoming video.

Here's some wonderful music to help you relax and clear your mind, before getting down to some serious voting:

Winners of each prize will be able to select a game of their choice - up to a value of £50 - from ShopTo.net

» Go to Bratterz's original post
Your music's broken, dude.

Sorry.

Voting shortly!
Posted 2:29pm on Tue 5 August 2014
Mintyrebel
In response to Topic

HUZZAH!!!!!!
Posted 3:51pm on Tue 5 August 2014
BritishWolf
In response to Topic

Feels like ages since I voted. Good luck to everyone Smile

Is a certain hash-tag blaming a certain someone appropriate for no competition last month?
Posted 5:45pm on Tue 5 August 2014
pblive
In response to Topic

Woah! July seems to have gone by so fast!
Posted 10:33pm on Tue 5 August 2014
yellowsapphire
In response to BritishWolf's
Feels like ages since I voted. Good luck to everyone Smile

Is a certain hash-tag blaming a certain someone appropriate for no competition last month?

» Go to BritishWolf's original post
Is this certain hashtag of the blaming someone variety, by any chance? Wink

I shall be voting soon.
Posted 4:41am on Thu 7 August 2014
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic

Wait, what? What hashtag?
Posted 11:06pm on Thu 7 August 2014
altaranga
In response to Topic

I'm unable to send PMs.
Posted 12:54am on Fri 8 August 2014
Bloodstorm
In response to Topic

I voted last night with the best reason ever. I hope i don't get laughed at.
Posted 9:08am on Fri 8 August 2014
Mintyrebel
In response to Bloodstorm's
I voted last night with the best reason ever. I hope i don't get laughed at.

» Go to Bloodstorm's original post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site