Member of the Month Vote: March 2014

Show Topics In:
Posted 12:02pm on Mon 24 March 2014
Bratterz
Member of the Month Vote: March 2014
What's up sweet cheeks?

It's time to pick the March Member of the Month.

Vote for your favourite forum friends and win video games. It's a real diddle!

Here's how it works:

We have three prizes on offer.

Prize #1 - The first prize goes to whichever forum user is voted the 'Member of the Month'. To vote for your favourite member, send me a PM with their name and why you think they deserve the prize.

Prize #2 - Everyone that voted gets put into a random draw; one lucky voter wins a prize. Shiny!

Prize #3 - This prize goes to the winner of the podcast competition.

Finding the decision a bit overwhelming? Then join me in listening to Orbital's remix of the Doctor Who theme at Glastonbury 2010:

Posted 6:14pm on Tue 25 March 2014
altaranga
In response to Topic
What's up sweet cheeks?

Here's how it works:

Prize #1 - The first prize goes to whichever forum user is voted the 'Member of the Month'. To vote for your favourite member, send me a PM with their name and why you think they deserve the prize.

Prize #2 - Everyone that voted gets put into a random draw; one lucky voter wins a prize. Shiny!

Finding the decision a bit overwhelming? Then join me in listening to Orbital's remix of the Doctor Who theme at Glastonbury 2010:

» Go to Bratterz's original post
With regards to the "why you think they deserve the prize" bit... do those ever get read out or anything?

Sorry, I don't really listen to the podcast any more, I just think it would be a nice touch if some of the comments were read out that's all.
Posted 2:16pm on Wed 26 March 2014
Karlius
In response to Topic
What's up sweet cheeks?

Here's how it works:

My Vote goes to Mastorofpuppetz for his incredibly insightful posts on the domination of Playstation.

Posted 2:29pm on Wed 26 March 2014
pblive
In response to Topic
What's up sweet cheeks?

Here's how it works:

I'd vote for the PS domination guy, but he doesn't seem to be around for some reason...
Posted 2:56pm on Wed 26 March 2014
altaranga
In response to Topic
What's up sweet cheeks?

Here's how it works:

I'm gonna go back to voting Stegosaurus-Guy-II
Posted 3:42pm on Wed 26 March 2014
Karlius
In response to altaranga's
I'm gonna go back to voting Stegosaurus-Guy-II

» Go to altaranga's original post
Jesus that brings it back I'm so glad those days have passed.
Posted 6:53pm on Wed 26 March 2014
dudester
In response to Topic
What's up sweet cheeks?

Here's how it works:

sad times even the trolls get more votes then me! lol
Posted 8:36pm on Wed 26 March 2014
BritishWolf
In response to Topic
What's up sweet cheeks?

Here's how it works:

Vote is in Smile
Posted 6:27pm on Thu 27 March 2014
Bratterz
In response to altaranga's
With regards to the "why you think they deserve the prize" bit... do those ever get read out or anything?

Sorry, I don't really listen to the podcast any more, I just think it would be a nice touch if some of the comments were read out that's all.

» Go to altaranga's original post
We don't read them out on the podcast, but I like to see why people have voted.

If there's a reoccurring theme I can pass it on to the member that won the competition and it will likely put a bigger smile on their face.
Posted 10:43pm on Thu 27 March 2014
altaranga
In response to Bratterz's
We don't read them out on the podcast, but I like to see why people have voted.

If there's a reoccurring theme I can pass it on to the member that won the competition and it will likely put a bigger smile on their face.

Can't say fairer than that.

Thanks for replying.

Does anybody know where the list of winners is kept? I would quite like to vote for someone who either hasn't won it before or hasn't won it for a while.
Show Topics In:
Quick Reply

Login or register to reply to this topic

Create a new account or login to take part in this topic discussion.
View Full Site